Washington, DC, the U.S. capital, is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. It’s defined by imposing neoclassical monuments and buildings – including the iconic ones that house the federal government’s 3 branches: the Capitol, White House and Supreme Court – but also its museums and performing-arts venues such as the Kennedy Center.
- The Jefferson, Washington, DC
- The Hay-Adams
- Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
- The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington DC
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C.
- Rosewood Washington, D.C.
- The Willard InterContinental
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington DC
- Park Hyatt Washington D.C.